- The Advantage
Walk behind lawn mowers are the most versatile and time - proven grass cutting technology in the industry. When you compare a walk-behind lawnmower to its’ lazy competitor the zero-turn, it will win out with a faster more versatile and less expensive result. The walk-behind can maneuver better on slopes with less damage to the turf. It can get up close around deciduous tree trunks faster with less maneuvering. The smaller wheel width can allow a much closer trace around evergreens, without clipping the lower branches week after week. These are just a few of the advantages you can realize every minute of the day while using the walk-behind rather than the cumbersome zero turn. The Wheel Kaddy helps bring comfort to the operator of the walk-behind, and greatly decreases the amount of maintenance needed compared to other brands of sulkies.
- Using a walk-behind in conjunction with the Wheel Kaddy is usually more productive than using a zero-turn.
- The Wheel Kaddy reduces costly downtime and maintenance. Note how much time and money you have to spend every year to replace bearings and bushings on your current brand of sulkies.
- Large tires help to reduce the amount of abrasive jolts to the back and knees of the operator.
- Suspension further decreases these jolts, and reduces the fishtail effect on the drive wheels that the operator bounce can have on them.
- The Wheel Kaddy has exclusive ‘pitch’ adjustment so that no matter what machine it is mounted to, and within a given range of mounting height, the operator can stand flat on the platform.